Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Site News

Design Authorization

(4 posts)

Tags:

1. jluisfg

Hi, I´m kind of new to the site. I wanted to know how much time does it take more or less a design to be active?? I mean I uploaded a design last week and it is still pending.

Does anyone know?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. LobsterMan
    Key Master

Welcome to OpenDesigns jluisfg!
    Usually a design will be approved within a few days. Currently there is a slight overflow on the design queue so it is taking longer. You can expect to see your design on OD in the next few days. You will also receive an email when your design is approved/

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. jammydoug

Hi
    What is the difference between industrial design and product design?I\'m a prospective art/design school student and have been looking through catalogs and websites of various colleges. I\'ve noticed some of these schools offer industrial design degrees, others product design degrees, and a few have both. I think I might want to try product design, but I\'m not really sure as to what industrial design is and whether or not that\'s actually what I\'m looking for. Can someone tell me what the difference between these two majors are? Examples of jobs that each would have would also be helpful.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. jammydoug

Hi
    What is the difference between industrial design and product design?
    I\'m a prospective art/design school student and have been looking through catalogs and websites of various colleges. I\'ve noticed some of these schools offer industrial design degrees, others product design degrees, and a few have both. I think I might want to try product design, but I\'m not really sure as to what industrial design is and whether or not that\'s actually what I\'m looking for. Can someone tell me what the difference between these two majors are? Examples of jobs that each would have would also be helpful.
    _________
    [url=http://www.facebookappsfree.com/]Facebook apps[/url]

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.