Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Marketplace

2U Rack Mount Server Up For Grabs

(2 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Sean
    Founding Member

It's that time of year again. I'm going through my hardware, etc and figured before it goes up on eBay or craigslist, I wanted to see if any Open Design Community members would be interested. Here are the specifications: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz ASUS Motherboard - Model: P4VP-MX-UAYZ (comes with Driver CD and manual) Three (3) PCI slots One (1) AGP 4X slot 1024 MB RAM (two Kingston 512MB 266MHz DDR2100 DIMM CL2.5) Two 300 GB (600 GB total) Maxtor HDD (7,200 RPM) - less then 20 hours of use on them. OS: Windows XP Pro SP2 (legit OEM with CD and Product Code) 2U rack mount case (Black, door with lock/1 key) 450 Watt Power Supply Three (3) Case Fans 1.44 MB TEAC Floppy (Black) 24x Sony CDRW (Black) Everything is like new. This was going to be a movie/mp3 server for me and I have way to many projects as it is, so hopefully it will go to a good home and be put to use. This machine would be perfect for a web server, database server, development machine, etc. The Windows XP SP2 is just an added bonus. If you don't want it, let me know. I'm asking $400.00 USD plus shipping. Should be around $30.00 - $40.00 via UPS anywhere in the USA. If needed, pending on your zip code, etc I can get an exact shipping quote for you. If interested or if you have questions, contact me off forum.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Gnome

Some details: (motherboard model is special) Motherboard HDD Data Sheet
    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.