Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Site Specific

Site search not working?

(8 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by JDawson
  • Latest reply from rosebud0419

No tags yet.

1. JDawson

Hi im new here. I really like your site but its layout is not all that good and the search is not working.
    You should have the templates put into categories.
    But other wise its a great site :D
    hope to see this site do well!

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. NickyD

See this thread.

/forum/topic.php?id=2838

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. papab30

Look, could we at least do something with this file! opendesigns.org/html/od/wp-content/themes/todc/ads_sidebar.php and either make it pull up a blank url path or just plain fix it. Dang come on, it's not that hard to do. And Joe, I know you've been around, I've seen your posts in the last few weeks. I know you can do this fix in like 10 minutes, and that's including FTP access, saving files and transfering.

Geesh...........

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. darthvegan

I really don't understand what's going on in the admin's head. If he/she is busy, why don't they let the MANY people who have volunteered take care of the MANY issues??

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. papab30

It's a control issue. Would you give away the key to your front door, and expect everything to stay the way it was when you left?

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. darthvegan

I can't speak for all of the TODC community, but I know there are people who are both capable and trustworthy (i.e., previous site admins). There is no excuse.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. i would totally give my key away to the ABC Extreme Home Makeover Team....

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. rosebud0419

I totally agree, someone *should* be fixing the search function. It takes for-ev-er to find back certain layouts that could easily be located by title, or artist name, if you can remember one or the other... This is super frustrating when you have to use dialup...like I do.

'Kay, lemme see that thread....

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.