Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Site Specific

What's wrong? Few of my templates have been deleted.

(12 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Gigacore

Hi,

I observed that few of my templates has been deleted. I don't know why. Here are the template IDs which are now missing.

And one of the template which is present has some prob. It's ID is 1467 (/preview/?template=1467)

Don't know why it's forbidden.

Please clarify the doubts.

Regards,
    Santhosh

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. uberlemurguy

everything is wrong with this site. don't even bother with this site anymore, use getfreewebdesigns.com . It is much better.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. NickyD

Yes, it appears some of my designs have disappeared too.

Joe / Ethan, you let a good thing go really bad. You had dedicated visitors here that have given up and left. I miss the good o'l days here.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Sean
    Founding Member

NickyD said:

Joe / Aaron, you let a good thing go really bad.

When you say 'Aaron' do you mean Ethan? I don't think an Aaron is helping Joe...

However Aaron Campbell is partnered with me on GFWD's:

http://www.getfreewebdesigns.com/

But yeah, OD is going down hill pretty quickly which sucks.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. NickyD

Fixed....sorry Aaron. See, I'm losing my mind over this!

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. Thanks for fixing the name :) I certainly don't want any credit for what's going on here.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. webmatter

My templates have dissappeared too ...

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. Gnome

We had a brief database issue. Joe may have reverted to a backup, which would explain the missing templates. I can't do anything about it, but if you re-submit, I'll certainly approve them. Sorry, there is just nothing I can do.

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. pseudoxiah

i so miss the good old days

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. papab30

And if we had used a backup, that should show you that Open Designs doesn't do a daily backup. Maintance is lacking around here.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. Sean
    Founding Member

@papab30 said:

And if we had used a backup, that should show you that Open Designs doesn't do a daily backup. Maintenance is lacking around here.

When I was an OD admin, I took care of this (backups of designs and database), but I have no idea who is doing it now or if it's even being done.

Joe (LobsterMan) pops in on the forum now once in a while but Ethan hasn't poked his head in for a few months now.

I also wonder what Christopher is up to these days. Has anyone heard from him recently?

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. papab30

@Sean

When I was an OD admin, I took care of this (backups of designs and database), but I have no idea who is doing it now or if it's even being done

I'm guessing that since you were the one doing the work, no one has picked up the slack since you left. Sad, since it really doesn't take a lot of work to do. Just not as fun as designing new and exciting things.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.