Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Site Specific

This Forum

(7 posts)

No tags yet.

1. papab30

Is it me, or does it seem that this forum is being moderated with a pretty heavy hand as of lately. I've noticed quite a few topics being dropped from the list and quite a few posts to topics being removed.

Now I totally understand that moderation is needed, but the tone of moderation for this forum has completely changed from what it used to be.

Has anyone else noticed this happening?

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. NickyD

The only topics I have deleted were 100% spam, from first time posters. I cannot speak for other moderators or admins.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. kirby145

Personally I think the spam should be allowed to be cluttered up for a week or so to see if the admins care about their site.

But yes, it's spam. If you're a member it's fine to advertise, just not some bots going around posting links though.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. arwen54

yeah, those posts happen in every forum. Spam is a fact of life. Just be careful where you click, people. Some of the links could be malware and browser hijackers.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. uberlemurguy

i have zero tolerance against obvious spam from people like WOWgoldONLINE.com. so i delete it. i don't know if i should drop the thread or just the spamish posts.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. papab30

Zapping spam is fine. But when people from a thread said that they were deleted and undeleted, that makes me start to think that there is more going on here than is being seen.

Deleted, undeleted thread was "Move to OpenCSS.net for the same reason Lobsterman (Joe) came here, his words".

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. Gnome

If thread was started as spam, nuke the whole thing

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.