Designer? Programmer? Enthusiast? Join Open Designs Now!

Open Designs Forum » Work / Freelance

Wanted a web master, I pay competitive rates

(7 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by DonNewsome
  • Latest reply from SunRise

No tags yet.

1. DonNewsome

Hi, My present web master is quitting. So I am looking for a new web master for http://www.uvsystems.com I pay competitive rates. If you are interested or know someone that is please let me know. Don Newsome President UV SYSTEMS, Inc.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Mostly out of curiosity (and to clear up any misunderstandings), what exactly do you consider to be the job description for a "web master" (which has become a rather nebulous term)?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. DonNewsome

Basically run my web site since I know almost nothing about how to do that. My past web master listed the following: Individual should have the basic following skills: • Strong HTML • Understanding of CSS • BASIC .php understanding • Strong problem solving abilities and able to understand existing code. • Basic MySQL understanding, although this would be a plus and not necessarily a requirement • Basic graphics skills; all existing raw files are photoshop files. If they don't have photoshop, an advanced graphics editor such as GIMP or Paint Shop Pro would also work. • Strong attention to detail • Ability to work unassisted, off of a list • between 2-20 hrs / week on average (in spurts) • Honesty and Integrity and strong customer service skills • Understanding (or willingness to learn) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online marketing techniques (those that don't require cash...)
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. XSQueen

Can you give the folks here a link to the current site so maybe they can see what it looks like as well .. kind of like a visual test drive? ;)
    Posted 3 years ago #
  5. He gave the address, it just wasn't a link: http://www.uvsystems.com
    Posted 3 years ago #
  6. XSQueen

Ah sorry - I missed that (my eyeballs must need a recharge ;)Thanks Aaron!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  7. SunRise

Don, is this position still available? If so please take a look at my portfolio, and if you are interested you can reach me: webmaster@click512.com Sincerely, David Olesch
    Posted 2 years ago #
  8. ankush

i checked your website i may help you
    ankush.kumkar@gmailc.om

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.